Lansing Exchange Youth Foundation, Inc.
The Foundation is an independent 501(c)3 organization whose charitable mission is aligned to accepting donations and awarding grants for projects that support the goals of Exchange Club of Greater Lansing.
Grants are considered on an annual basis. The deadline for the submission of grant requests has been changed to November 27, 2019.
Applications will be reviewed in December, award/denial letters will be mailed in December, and checks will be issued after January 1 for that calendar year.
Information for Submission
- We are pleased to consider requests that serve youth in the Greater Lansing Area.
- Organizations must report to the Lansing Exchange Youth Foundation on the program results within 6 months of the end date of fund use.
- Requests For Funds must use the Grant Application Form found below. It must be signed and submitted electronically by email, with all necessary documentation attached to: email@example.com
- Documents should be in Word, or .pdf form
- Deadline for submitting grant requests is November 27, 2019.